Call of Duty Mobile is a popular shooter game and has a huge online audience across the globe. COD Mobile has recently crossed 500 million downloads worldwide.
COD Mobile has two main modes: Multiplayer and Battle Royale. On this page, we are going to tell everything about the multiplayer mode of COD Mobile. This cod mobile multiplayer guide is ideal for beginners. However, this guide may be useful for experienced players as well. This guide contains the basics of cod mobile multiplayer, multiplayer features, and tips & tricks.
What is the multiplayer mode in COD Mobile?
Call of Duty Mobile’s Multiplayer is a 5v5 mode where two teams of 5 players fight each other to win. To win a multiplayer match, a team needs to reach a specific goal. The goal entirely depends on which multiplayer mode you are playing.
The pacing of multiplayer mode is fast. Here movements and map knowledge are crucial.
Here are the features of COD Mobile Multiplayer that beginners should know.
- There are different types of weapons, from guns to advanced weapons.
- There is a gunsmith feature to make your own gun with attachment.
- There are plenty of setting options for multiplayer, from sensitivity to custom layout
- The game has a controller support
Types of multiplayer modes
COD Mobile has a wide range of multiplayer modes. They are all mainly divided into the following three categories: Core( standard mode), Featured (limited-time mode), and training mode.
- Core: These are permanent multiplayer modes. Here are the various core modes in COD Mobile: Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search & Destroy, Hardpoint, Kill Confirmed, Gunfight, and Free For All.
- Featured: These multiplayer modes are available for a limited time. COD mobile keeps rotating these modes. Here are the various limited-time modes: Snipers Only, Rocket Only, Sticks and Stones, One Shot One Kill, Prop Hunt, Rapid Fire, Gun Game: Team Fight, 1v1 Duel, Capture the Flag, Attack of the Undead, Juggernaut, 10V10, Headquarters, Hardcore · Cranked, Grind, Guns Blazing, Night Mode, Gun Game Moshpit, Hardcore Hold, Spawn Trap.
- Practice Modes: There are two main practice modes in COD Mobile. Training room: Here, a lot of training options are available for players. Practice vs. AI: Here you can practice against AI or bots.
- Modes for Ranked matches: These four modes are played in multiplayer ranked matches: Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, and Search & Destroy.
Rank matches in multiplayer
In ranked matches, players compete with other players for the top position on the Leaderboard. In Call of Duty Mobile, a ranked season is as long as two Battle Pass seasons. There are six rank tiers in COD Mobile: Rookie, Veteran, Elite, Pro, Master, Legendary.
You will get rewards as you rank up. After the start of the new rank season, the new rank will be changed according to your current rank.
Weapons in COD Mobile’s Multiplayer
A wide variety of weapons are available in multiplayer. All different types of weapons are described here.
- Primary weapon: There are Assault Rifles, SMGs, LMGs, Snipers, Marksman, and Shotguns as primary weapons.
- Secondary Weapon: Secondary weapons in COD Mobile include pistols, melee weapons, and launchers.
- Lethal: Following Lethal weapons are available in multiplayer. Molotov, Grenade, trip mine, Combat Axe, Thermite.
- Tactical weapon: Here is the list of tactical weapons available in multiplayer: Smoke Grenade, Flashbang Grenade, Concussion Grenade, EMP, and trophy system.
- Operator Skills: These are special types of weapons that are only available in multiplayer mode. Operator skill can be used once it is fully charged. Here is detailed information about Operator Skills.
- Scorestreaks: Scorestreaks are also special types of weapons used in multiplayer. You can earn Scorestreaks by getting kills in a match. Here is detailed information about Scorestreaks.
What is loadout in multiplayer? And Gunsmith feature
Loadout is a feature of COD Mobile where you can select different items. The following items you can carry in a Loadout: primary weapon, secondary weapon, character, operator skill, lethal, tactical, and three perks.
You can create 10 different Loadouts in Call Of Duty Mobile. During a match, a player can change his loadout immediately after he dies.
Gunsmith is an important feature that allows players to set up their weapons. Here a player can build guns using available attachments. Here is detailed information about the Gunsmith feature.
how to play call of duty mobile multiplayer
Here are a few steps to start your first multiplayer match.
Step 1: Go to the multiplayer lobby or section
Click on the multiplayer tab. Now, you are in the multiplayer lobby.
Step 2: Select modes and maps
You can select the map and mode by clicking the tab just above the Start button. After that, you can start your first match by clicking on the Start button.
Step 3: Select Loadout
After entering the match, the loadout will appear on the screen. Just choose the loadout or guns you want. Now kill the enemies and complete the target to win.